Opportunity with the eCampusOntario SXD Lab
The SXD Lab is launching a lab ambassador network! We’re recruiting twelve (12) energetic and curious students to get out on their campus, support lab projects and be a part of a movement to establish a culture of student-led innovation across Ontario.
Deadline to submit: December 10
Terms: January 2018 – March 2019. Upon completion of the 3-month period, successful applicants may be asked to continue beyond March 31. The goal of the initiative is to create an ongoing lab ambassador network.
Rate: 3.5 hours per week; $20 per hour.
Location: Various (work primarily occurs virtually with occasional on campus and office activities)
LAB AMBASSADOR NETWORK:
The goal of the SXD Lab Ambassador network is to better understand the experiences of students and what’s being done to facilitate the learner journey. By giving students the ability to discover and uncover topics and issues related to the student experience on campus, we’re hoping to uncover new ways of improving student life and make the learning journey just a little bit easier.
SXD Lab Ambassadors are a network of students who:
- Supply the Lab with ongoing information and opportunities for future projects;
- Increase awareness about eCampusOntarioand the SXD Lab activities;
- Foster a culture of student-led innovation.
In addition to acting as on-campus liaisons and representatives, SXD Lab Ambassadors will:
- Promote and support eCampusOntario and/or SXD Lab initiatives and events;
- Support engagements that foster the lab’s mission;
- Buildcross-institutional relationships between students.